Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Making Most Of A Small Workspace

I've always had a small work area for crafts and other fun projects, as in sewing, but today I needed to prepare my work space for attending school. It still feels so surreal that I am going to be a student again. Nervous, yes... But so excited! This time around it will definitely be harder because I am a mom. Challenge accepted! Anyways, I went to Target today to get a cork-board and little behold, they have a huge going back to school sale! Perfect. My husband is also in school (this is his last semester), so I ended up getting him a couple things too. I'll probably end up on going back for more things, but right now I am focused on organizing and making more room for my desk.


Here is some of the haul that I got. The two bins (which I ended up getting more of) were only $1! Perfect for a kids play room too. The pens, high lighters, pencils, and markers were only $1-$4 at most. Even the cork-board was on sale for $5. Also I got some notebooks, binders, paper organizer all for so cheap! Even if you aren't a student nor have a child in school, I would still check it out to restock the hobby/craft pile.


Here is the before and after! (Small space, I wasn't kidding). The husband has the bigger desk for his accounting work and school. Just adding those small storage's, shelf, and corkboard frees up so much more room. And it is all nice and tighty! Use your imagination and get creative when it comes to reorganizing, and making most of your small (or large) space.


The famous cork-board. This always keeps me right on track, along with my daily planner. Reminds me of important dates, and any other crazy stuff that is going on in my life. I'm seriously in love with these things! (If you couldn't tell already). Well this is my short, fast and easy how to make use of a small work space. Hope this gets your brain thinking of ways how you could get most of your space!

No comments:

Post a Comment