Sunday, August 17, 2014

Victoria Secret's Punch Drunk

After my recent post about our fun Saturday, I got a lot of feed back on my make up. I don't normally get that glamoured, especially after becoming a mom. It is easier with one kid when they are infants to get all beautiful, but the second they can start moving it starts to become a sport. Balancing your baby while putting on make up is down right HARD! Anyways, I wanted to feel like myself again and actually do my make up. Not thinking people would notice, THEY DID. Not sure to be embarrassed by it or flattered. Either way I wanted to share with you one of my favorite beauty products.


I should clarify; I do always wear make up, but the amount I put on depends on the day. The average day I have foundation, eye line, toner, mascara, and blush. Simple. (Maybe even too basic). Ever since I went to beauty school and saw all the girls rocking these beautiful, fierce lipsticks I gave it a shot. I never thought I looked good in lipstick and thought it was way too over the top on casual errand days. Boy, I was wrong! Even wearing my simple make up routine, when I added some color to my lips, everywhere I went I got compliments. Ladies even if you aren't the over the top make up user, always add some color to your lips! The results and confidence booster you will receive will instantly remove that fear.


Lately I have been into bright colors; reds and pinks. I found this gem from Victoria Secret when shopping for a bra. You know they put those little purse items on the stands as your waiting to be rang up (dang you marketing people). Out of boredom I started to check out what they had. They have several different colors but this one I found was calling my name. It is their "shine drama lip gloss" and the color is "punch drunk." Not too bright of a pink but draws the eye to your luscious lips. I'm obsessed. I probably wear this lip product the most. My review is medium in weight, you do know it is on. It does come off when you eat or drink, and I do find myself reapplying throughout the day. BUT for $5 I don't expect it to stay on all day.

2 comments:

  1. You should totally do a make up tutorial! I love your make up here. As a mom and having no history with make up I could sure use your help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe you are too kind! Not sure if I'm ready to be in front of a camera just yet but I'll keep it in mind :)

      Delete